PTA Reflections Art Program
2020-21 Reflections Art Theme - "I Matter Because..."
All students attending PVPUSD schools are invited to participate and submit original artwork in any of the six categories:
When uploading artwork to your Google Form please note:
- Literature entries must be a Google doc or a Word doc. DO NOT ATTACH A PDF.
- Photography entries can be a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file.
- Music Composition can be an .mp3 or .wav file. If you are a middle or high school student, please also upload a PDF of the notated music.
- Dance Choreography and Film Production can be an .mp4 or AVI file. Please note any copyrighted materials used.
- Visual Arts entries must be a .jpg or a .jpeg. Your photo of your artwork is very important, as it is the only thing the judges will see. When you photograph your (child's) visual art entry, remember to use natural light to capture the actual colors, and crop your photo to its edges so it fills the frame.
Below are the official Reflections category rules for your reference. Please disregard the submission procedures, as they are only relevant for entries that advance beyond PVPUSD.
For more information about the Reflections Arts Program, please contact your site PTA 3rd VP, or April White at email@example.com.